Skin icing is a standout amongst the most well known cutting edge magnificence ceremonies and it adds to better looking skin. Magnificence specialists have since quite a while ago utilized this treatment as a part of spas and healthy skin medicines, on account of its extensive variety of advantages.
Korean ladies are known for their definite excellence ceremonies and skin icing is a standard method in their healthy skin medications.
Health experts believe that skin icing is able to:
- Refresh the face
- Prevent the formation of wrinkles
- Fight acne and blemishes
- Improve blood circulation and give the skin a healthy complexion
We have listed more benefits provided by this morning and evening ritual:
1. Smoother Skin
Skin icing fixes skin and shrinks enlarged pores by unclogging the pores that look bigger because of excess sebum and debris. Skin icing tones face skin and makes it look smooth.
2. Pore Primer
Skin icing is a cheap skin toner and works awesome when connected before cosmetics. It minimizes the pores underneath the cosmetics, and the establishment looks smooth and perfect. Take a stab at icing your face and afterward apply your groundwork.
3. Improves Circulation
Skin icing improves blood circulation. Ice chokes veins and less blood goes to the skin surface. This is extraordinary in instances of irritation or swelling. The body reacts to the icy treatment and sends an expanded stream of warm blood to the treated area.
4. Great For Puffy Eyes
Skin icing lessens swellings, and in this manner decreases the packs under your eyes.
5. Wrinkle Buster
Icing eases the signs of wrinkles and slows the creation of new wrinkles.
6. Control Blemishes
Skin icing decreases swelling and redness, so it is incredible for pimples. The ice likewise relieves aggravation.
Apply the skin icing method once you see another pimple and it will moderate the irritation. This will help you diminish the size and number of imperfections. Hold an ice block on the skin break out for a few seconds, or until it feels somewhat numb. Repeat this strategy every other night.
Skin icing does not require any special effort. Do it in the morning and/or evening. Follow these instructions:
1. First, cleanse your face thoroughly.
2. Wrap one or two ice cubes in a gauze or any other kind of soft cloth.
3. When the ice starts melting and dampens the cloth, apply it to the face.
4. Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
5. Move the ice gently using circular movements. Go up along the chin and the jaw line, up the cheeks, and along the forehead and nose. Take special care for the area underneath your eyes.
6. Finish with toner, acne treatment or moisturizer.
- Skin icing is often applied without covering the ice cubes. If that is your choice as well, make sure you wear gloves because you will not be able to hold the ice for long if you do it with bare hands.
- Do not worry if you cannot use ice directly on the skin. The same effect can be achieved when holding the cubes with a soft cloth.
- If you still decide to use bare ice, do not apply it straight from the freezer, as it can break the capillaries under the skin.
- Avoid using ice if you already have broken capillaries and do not use it for too long.
- Stop the treatment if you feel uncomfortable. The icing should not be applied for more than 15 minutes.
- For better results, add come lemon, rosewater, green tea, cucumber, chamomile tea, and other skin-friendly ingredients to the water for the ice cubes, depending on your skin type.