Unfortunately, there are more than 1 million death cases per one year in United States, which are caused by cardiovascular diseases and coronary artery disease – CAD, which can cause a heart attack. According to the medical experts, almost 920,000 Americans may have heart attack this year. If there isn’t any blood flowing to certain parts of your heart there is a possibility for heart attack.
Prevent heart attack by changing your habits and your lifestyle
The modern life and fast lifestyle is one of the most common causes for heart attack. But actually, it can be prevented. The KI (Karolinska Institute) has found that if men change their lifestyle and if they do the following 5 healthy habits – they will reduce the risk of heart attack by 80%.
5 Healthy Habits That Can Prevent Heart Attack:
- Eat healthy
- Don’t smoke
- Stop consuming alcohol
- More physical activities (cycling or walking 40 minutes a day and exercising 1 h every week)
- Healthy circumference of the wais
We highly recommend you to avoid sugar and sugary stuff, refine carbohydrates and processed foods. Actually, the saturated fats found in foods like eggs, butter or lard are not that harmful for your health. They impact the LDL cholesterol, or the bad cholesterol. There are two types of LDL cholesterol which are related to all heart diseases:
- Low-density LDL cholesterol
- High-density LDL cholesterol
The low density cholesterol is very harmful and it can cause a plague build-up, while the high-density cholesterol is not that bad at all.
- Avoid processed fructose, sugar and grains
- Replace the grain carbohydrates with more vegetables, high quality protein sources, high-quality healthy fats
- Balance omega-3 to omega-6 ration, because omega-3 deficiency can cause many different health problems-physical and mental.
- Eat lots of fruits. Fruits are powerful and beneficial source of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and other phytochemicals.
Beta-blockers and Scientific Misconduct
Beta-blockers are useful in treating patients, which needs to undergo a non-cardiac surgery. Almost 800,000 dies in Europe only, cause of the beta-blockers.
You have to protect your heart
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Avoid too much sitting
- Avoid statins, because of the bad side effects.
- Consume more unprocessed saturated animal fats, and don’t consume sugar, including grains and processed fructose
- Exercise a lot! Weight-lifting, high-intensity interval training, core work and stretch a lot
- Improve your Vitamin D intake, go out on the sun or just take Vitamin D supplements
- You can walk barefoot and get some powerful antioxidants from the Earth. It is very interesting that these antioxidants are transferred through the free electrons, which will relive inflammation throughout the entire body.
All you have to do is to improve your diet, and change some bad habits. It’s very easy, and it’s all about you and your health. You will be amazed and surprised by the results immediately.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and family