Amazing Trick To Use Potato Peel as a Natural Hair Color Dye (Video)!
Potato peels have been used to color fabrics and even hair since old times and, although this might mean the method itself is a bit outdated, we can’t argue the fact that it’s 100% natural and safe!
There is no actual recipe to stick to here which only makes your potato peel hair care that much simpler to do!
Simply boil any amount of potato peels you have lying around, allow the mixture 30 minutes to simmer then let it cool, strain and use the liquid as a hair rinse.
Repeat the process often (every time you’re making potatoes for lunch) and your white strands will gradually become less noticeable!
Another 2 Home Remedies for Perfect Hair:
Black tea remedy
- Boil two teaspoons of tea leaves without adding any sugar or milk and let it brew.
- Take the tea water and let it cool till the water becomes darker.
- Then apply it all over your hair.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Don’t use shampoo with the tea water.
Coconut and Lemon remedy
- Take about six to eight teaspoons (depending on hair length) of coconut oil.
- Mix three teaspoons of fresh lemon juice in the oil and apply it on hair.
- Keep it for an hour and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Source : http://www.mycentralhealth.com/amazing-trick-use-potato-peel-natural-hair-color-dye-video/