This Is How You Can Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes Easy and Naturally At Home
Proper care is essential for every body part, even your knuckles and toes. Numerous individuals think that its difficult to manage dim knuckles and toes, particularly in the event that you have lovely nails. This can be very humiliating. You ought to likewise give an appropriate thought to your toes, as well.
There are some normal DIY cures that can help you brighten your toes and knuckles.
- Scrub – remove the dead skin cells by choosing the right scrub and remove the dark skin. Opt for natural cleansing products like sugar and lemon.
- Bleach – make a mixture of lemon juice and honey in equal ratio and apply it on the affected spots.
- Almond oil – use almond oil to massage the skin for a few minutes. It will help you nourish and clean it quickly. Repeat the procedure on daily basis. In just a couple of weeks you will get amazing results.
- Hand pampering – make a mixture of water, glycerin, rose water, and baking soda, soak your hands in for 5-10 minutes and then voila!
- Pumice stone – professional manicure and pedicure treatments use the stone for removing dead skin layers. Use it by yourself to scrub the affected spot each time at the bath. In just a couple of days you will notice positive results.
- Milk cream – massage it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. You will get positive results in a few weeks.
- Revitalizing lotion – put a thick layer on the affected spot, but make sure it gets absorbed into the skin properly. After 5 minutes, rub the lotion n your skin.
- Shea butter – it will moisturize and whiten your skin, just take a scoop of the butter and apply it on the skin. The process should be repeated each night for a period of 1 week.
- Baking soda and rose water – mix baking soda and rose water in a vessel in order to make a paste. Dip your toes and knuckles in it for 5-6 minutes. Then, take half a portion of lemon and dip it in glycerin, rubbing the lemon on the affected spot for 5-7 minutes. After some time, wash your hands and feet with water.
- Gram flour and egg white – make a mixture of 1-2 tbsp. of gram flour, 1 tsp of honey, and 1 egg white and apply it on the dark spots. Let it act for 15-20 minutes. Then, dip pumice stone in milk or water, and rub the affected area for 5-6 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. The procedure should be repeated 2-3 times in a week.
Watch the video.