Diabetes appears when the pancreas stops producing insulin or when the body is unable to use the resent insulin properly. These are the symptoms of diabetes:
- Blurred vision;
- Feeling very tired;
- Urinating often than usual, especially during nights;
- Feeling very thirsty;
- Cuts or wounds that heal very slowly;
- Itching around the groin area;
- Unexplained weight loss.
This disease can cause health issues like weakness, poor vision, erectile dysfunction (in men), heart disease, kidney failure, nerve damage, blindness, and many more.
3 types of diabetes exist: diabetes 1, diabetes 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Diabetes 1 – it is also called juvenile diabetes and occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys the beta cells of the pancreas which make insulin.
- Diabetes 2 – it is called adult-onset diabetes and occurs when the body is not able to use the released insulin properly, or does not make enough insulin.
- Gestational diabetes – it occurs during pregnancy, especially in the second trimester of pregnancy.
Natural remedies can help regulate the sugar levels in the blood. This recipe can help you and for its preparation you will need a few mango leaves. They are beneficial for the overall health as they are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and other minerals. Mango leaves can treat conditions like: varicose veins, diarrhea, insomnia, fever, asthma, colds, and bronchitis. Moreover, they are able to lower the blood pressure, and strengthe the blood vessels.
How to prepare it: take 10-15 mango leaves, put them in a pot along with a glass of water and boil them. Let it stay overnight and then consume the water on an empty stomach. Follow this procedure for a course of 2-3 months.
You may also dry the leaves in a dark place and then ground them. Take half a teaspoon of it 2 times a day.