Extreme Weight Loss Diet Plan
Majority people would agree that it is very difficult ti maintain proper body weight. Almost all people, even those who exercise regularly have problems with extra pounds. It is shocking that nowadays almost every second child has problem with obesity and in some cases the babies are born obese. According to statistical data, in India, 40% of the people are overweight. In addition to that, experts assume that soon half of the population in the world will have overweight issues.
Problems with being overweight
Obesity can cause many problems such as:
Issues with blood pressure, digestive disorders, diabetes, ulcers, cardiac problems, thyroid problems, etc.
Obesity often causes physical or psychological stress.
Obese people are consuming more food than they actually need. What is proven is that 1/3 of the world population consumes 50% more food than their stomach can actually digest. If these people eat as much as they need, food and water storage can be solved more easily.
Why do we become overweight?
Most people are not aware that they are overweight. They notice it when it is too late and solving the problem is very hard.
The question is how to know if we are overweight.
Our waist-to-hip ratio and the fat percentage can show us if we have extra pounds. For women 25% and 2,3% increase is tolerated, but if it past this limits they should start worrying.
Also our clothes can always tell us if we have gained weight.
Here we are going to give you Fast Weight Loss diet Plan
If you have extra pounds you should start making your diet plan. For doing it you must know these tips:
- Consume a little less food than you feel you need. Try to consume meals that are small enough so you could feel hungry every 3 hours
- Do not drink water during and after meals; Wait 1 hour after eating to drink a cup of water.
- Choose a liquid diet with various soups and milk. 25-30% of your meals should be liquid.
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol , soft drinks, tea , and canned juice
- Don’t eat after 8 PM. But if you feel hungry drink a cup of milk or take a piece of fruit
- For snacks, you can have lime juice, seasonal fruit, smoothies or salad. Don’t consume snacks more than 4 times a day. Don’t let snacks be your habit.
- Start and end your day with a glass of lukewarm water
- Do not consume junk food (fried foods, hot-dog, canned food, sweets, processed foods pastries, pizza, as they are rich in chemicals and preservatives)
- Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food, at least with some meal
- Try walking at least four times a day for 15 minutes, before meals
Source : gofitstayfit.com