Looks are very important to women, and they put in a lot of effort especially when it comes to skincare. The skin is the one that gives our age away, so women will do anything to keep their skin looking young and fresh, especially when their skin starts sagging and they start getting wrinkles.
However, don’t worry if you don’t have a lot of money for expensive skincare products or even facelift surgeries- this article is here to help.
Read this very easy recipe for a natural facelift mask which is so simple to make yet effective. It will give you skin the necessary nutrients keeping it young and fresh, while at the same time tightening it and giving you a little facelift effect. And the good part is that it is all natural, so there’s really no harm in trying it!
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Separate one egg white from the yolk and beat it in a bowl until it gets foamy.
- Add the lemon and beat it well until they blend. Make sure you start off with a clean face and neck.
Start applying the mixture on your skin in a circular manner with your fingers. Apply to all problem areas. You will immediately feel it drying up and tightening your skin.
Leave it on for about 5-10 min and then rinse it off. It’s best to do it with lukewarm water. Make sure to apply some moisturizer afterwards.
To get the most out of this natural face mask, use it a couple of times a week. Also, another thing you can do to keep your skin looking young and fresh is to try and reduce the stress in your life. Combine that with a healthy diet and plenty of water and see the years wipe off your face!
EGG-YOLK FACE MASK FOR AGING SKIN
If you are suffering from premature wrinkles and lines or have aging skin, here’s how to get back soft, supple, and youthful skin.
This recipe includes olive oil and bananas. See below to learn how they contribute to beautiful skin:
Importance in Face Mask:
Olive oil – Is nature’s own Botox. Locks moisture into skin cells and moisturizes dehydrated skin.
Banana – Slows aging with its high vitamin E content. Contains anti-oxidants, which fight off free radicals, one of the causes of wrinkles.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ripe banana
- In a clean bowl, mash the banana with a fork until you have a lump-free paste.
- Add the olive oil and egg yolk and mix until smooth.
- Apply the mask to your clean face and wait for 15 minutes.
- After the time is up, rinse off the mixture with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
- If your face feels dry afterward, moisturize with a drop of olive or coconut oil.
- Do facial steaming before hand to get the most out of your face masks.
- Use a ripe banana so that it’s easy to mash it with a fork.
- You can also replace the olive oil for coconut oil as it’s also a great moisturizer and nourishes dry skin and prevents premature wrinkles.