How To Get Pregnant Super Fast (Best Foods And Positions For Getting Pregnant)
Many women suffer misfortune when trying to get pregnant. Here are 10 tips that will help you to get pregnant:
TIP 1 – DIET AND NUTRITION
- A well- balanced diet will help you to have a healthy reproductive system to prepare for pregnancy.
- Alkaline foods may increase your chances of conceiving. Examples of alkaline foods are: peas, bean sprouts and milk.
- Acidic foods may increase the acidity in your cervical mucus and destroy the sperm. Avoid acidic foods such as red meat and tea.
TIP 2- SUPPLEMENTS
- Add a good multivitamin supplement into your daily diet, if you are planning to get pregnant.
- Your supplement should contain folic acid, which prevents neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
- Continue to take the supplement when you are pregnant, to ensure that you have all the daily nutrients required.
TIP 3- GET MEDICAL CHECK – UP’S
- If you are planning to get pregnant, have a through medical check- up to detect any medical conditions.
- If you need to take any medication, you can discuss with your doctor to make sure that your medications do not prevent you from getting pregnant.
TIP 4- REGULAR INTERCOURSE
- You will increase your chances of trying to get pregnant quickly, by having sex on a regular basis.
- If you have sex every day, then you will not have to track your ovulation.
- Try to enjoy it as much as possible as sex should never become a chore.
TIP 5- CONSIDER PROPER POSITIONS
- Some believe that the position used during intimacy can increase the likelihood of a positive pregnancy test.
- The missionary position seems to put the sperm closest to the cervix, making the journey towards fertilization easier.
- There is no scientific studies proving this fact, but it cannot hurt your chances on how to get pregnant fast.
TIP 6- TIMING: LEARN YOUR CYCLE
- One of the main key factors in trying to get pregnant is timing.
- You could miss your chance to get pregnant if the timing is wrong.
- Keep track of your basal temperature by using a thermometer.
- Charting your basal body temperature is one of the most tried techniques on how to get pregnant fast.
- You will know you are ovulating when you see a small spike in your basal body temperature, and this is the time to try to conceive.
- Also, chart your cycles to predict ovulation.
TIP 7- MAKE THE TRIP EASIER
- The vaginal area is not very friendly to sperm, which is part of what makes it so difficult for some couples to conceive.
- You can increase your chances on getting pregnant fast by making the vaginal environment more receptive to sperm.
- Vaginal sprays, douches, and scented tampons can make it more difficult to get pregnant fast by making the environment more hostile to sperm.
- Also, avoid artificial lubricants when trying to conceive.
- If you need lubricant, talk to your doctor about an option that will not damage the sperm.
TIP 8- AVOID CAFFEINE, SMOKING, ALCOHOL AND ILLICIT DRUGS
- Many studies have shown that caffeine affects women’s chances of getting pregnant and men’s sperm count and sperm motility.
- Avoid foods and beverages that contain caffeine such as coffee, black tea and chocolate.
- Stop consuming alcohol, smoking and taking illicit drugs if you plan to have a baby.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption and taking of illicit drugs also increase women’s riskof genetic abnormalities and miscarriage.
- It is not worth the risk!
TIP 9- EXERCISE AND KEEP HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT
- Moderate exercise and healthy body weight can boost fertility.
- Exercise can help you to burn excess fat and keep your hormones balanced.
- Women with excess body fats have higher level of estrogens which result in irregular ovulation or no ovulation.
- On the other hand, too frequent strenuous exercise and excess weight loss can cause hormonal imbalance and infertility.
TIP 10- ENJOY YOURSELF
- The more aroused when being intimate with your partner, and the less stresses you feel, the more likely it is that you will be successful in getting pregnant.
- Stress can keep ovulation from occurring, and it can also throw off your cycles.
- This can make it make it more difficult to predict ovulation.
To get pregnant is not as easy as some may think. There are so many factors to take into account that sometimes it can all be a bit overwhelming. Hopefully with these tips to hand you can go on and have a natural and healthy new born.