We all take a shower every day, right? It doesn’t matter if you take it at night time, to relax before you go to sleep or in the morning to wake yourself up before work – a shower can be the perfect moment to take a little extra time for yourself. So, we all want to “make it better”, so we usually buy artificially scented soaps and hair products! But, what if we tell you that there are natural ways to improve your shower routine as well? Yes, you will be amazed when we tell you that one simple and yet very effective trick is to hang eucalyptus from your shower head. And, now you probably ask yourself – how this works? Well, it’s very simple! You just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this amazing and effective trick! But first, I would like to say a few words about eucalyptus!
What is Eucalyptus?
Can I make a straightforward inquiry – do you know what’s eucalyptus? All things considered, eucalyptus is a tree local to Australia that has been utilized as a part of native prescription for centuries. Eucalyptus has a solid aroma that rapidly clears your aviation routes and pursues away mental haze. The eucalyptus leaves are entirely solid, so it’s ideal to use in the shower, pretty much the length of it doesn’t get excessively wet.
This is what you have to know – well, the eucalyptus vital oil is steam-removed so keeping a couple branches in a hot shower enacts the plant’s useful properties. It’s particularly useful when used to treat the respiratory manifestations of the frosty and influenza. What’s more, you will be astounded when we let you know that this super sound herb can give different advantages too!
Other benefits include:
- Antibacterial and analgesic properties
- Boosts your immune system
- Expectorant (pushes out phlegm)
- Ant parasitic (works well against head lice)
- Fights inflammation
- Invigorating and relaxing scent
- Soothes aching joints
How to Use Eucalyptus
Here’s what you need to do – just hang it in the shower! Yes, and this easy trick will get you excited to get in the shower and get clean! Just follow the simple instructions:
- First, you should buy eucalyptus. Fresh Eucalyptus can be found in most flower shops, health food stores, and craft stores.
- After that, you should tie together the ends of two or three branches using twine or cotton string.
- Note: you can use another piece of twine to secure the bunch on your showerhead, hanging it downwards and as close to the wall as you can. The leaves can tolerate some water, but they’ll quickly get moldy if they’re constantly soaked.
- Turn your tap on hot and hop in!
- And don’t forget – you need to replace the eucalyptus every week.
Use it in DYI bath products
It’s very simple – you just have to add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to your homemade deodorant, toothpaste, or soap. When in doubt, make a eucalyptus-scented shower tablet and pop it in before showering.
You will require the accompanying fixings:
- Eucalyptus and Lemongrass vital oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 measures of heating pop
- some water
- A silicon cupcake or ice block plate
This is what you have to do – it’s exceptionally basic! You simply need to consolidate preparing pop with some water in an expansive blending dish until it has a paste like surface. After that, you ought to grind the peel of your lemon and include it in. Blend to join. Presently, you have to pack the blend into your molds, pushing down solidly to ensure they don’t disintegrate when you pop them out. On the off chance that you need to include improving leave or petals, place them at the base of your mold before topping it off. Note: you can include 5-10 drops of every oil to every tablet, contingent upon its size and your inclination. After that, you ought to give them a chance to sit in a cool dry spot until totally dry (5-7 days).
Additional tip – you can accelerate the procedure by preparing them at 350°F for 15 minutes. Simply try to do this before including the crucial oil (as it will concoct and lose the vast majority of its fragrance) and to pack your tablets in a broiler safe mold. Pop the tablets out of the mold and store them in a glass container in your lavatory.