THIS IS A TRICK THAT EVEN DOCTORS USE. THIS MONTH, THEY ALSO MANAGED TO SAVE THE LIFE OF A BABY WHEN THE SUPER GLUE PREVENTED BLEEDING IN HER BRAIN.
You should always have a bottle of super glue with you. Particularly, in the event that you are going on camping, in nature or you are doing a few repairs in your home. On the off chance that you slice yourself utilize super glue to gauze the injury.
Here’s what you need to do:
– Clean the wound with soap and water.
– Put a little bit of super glue on the finger and spread it across the wound and the surrounding skin before it dries out.
– Super glue will act as artificial skin.
– Super glue is not toxic. But later on you should remove it from the skin.
– In case of an emergency with small wound it can help you a lot.