10 Wine Slushies Recipes To Give You Life This Summer
1. Moscato Slush
It’s sweet and light and wonderful. It’s the perfect wine for making an adult slush.
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup Moscato
- 1. Pour ice and moscato into a blender.
- 2. Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds.
- 3. Pour into your serving glass and garnish with a strawberry.
2. Strawberry Peach Wine Slushie
A 3 ingredient summer necessity when day-drinking vino… It’s VERY “refreshing”
Also thinking to try it with coconut water next time…
- 1 bottle white wine (like Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2 peaches, blanched, peeled, sliced & frozen
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced & frozen
In a blender, combine the 2 cups wine and the peaches. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture in a medium bowl.
Add the strawberries and remaining wine to the blender and puree until smooth.
If the mixtures are too liquidy, place then in the freezer until they “slush up” – mixing them every 15 minutes.
You can make these in advance and defrost for 15 minutes at room temp. before serving.
Yields 4 slushies.
3. Summer Fruit Wine Slush
Strawberries, cherries, and an angel’s kiss in spring, this summer fruit wine slush is probably made from all these things.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen grapes
- 2 cups of white wine (I used Moscato)
- Add wine, strawberries, peaches and grapes into the Blender and blend until well blended.
- Pour into a glass, garnish if you’d like and enjoy!
4. Frozen Peach Bellini
Wonderfully light, refreshing, and bubbly peach bellinis – and all you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes! So simple and easy!
- 3 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 (750-mL) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- Combine peach slices and mango nectar in blender until smooth.
- Pour peach mixture into champagne flutes until half full. Fill glasses with Prosecco.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peach slices, if desired.
5. Riesling Strawberry Slushies
Strawberry lime goodness. Oh, and a lot of riesling too.
- 2 1/2 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 bottle [750ml] dry Riesling
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
Reserve 1 cup of the Riesling – cover and place in the fridge to chill.
In a food processor, puree strawberries with the remaining wine, lime juice and sugar. Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid. When you’re ready to serve [or drink], puree the ice cubes with the remaining wine in your blender.
Serves 6. Enjoy!
6. Rosé Slushie
Made with oodles of sparkling pink wine, as well as rose and elderflower lemonade. It’s a floral, sparkling delight!
- Bottle of Rosé
- 4 oz Belvoir Elderflower & Rose lemonade
- Ice Cubes
- Sprig of Lavender
- Freeze bottle of rosé in ice cube trays (overnight)
- Combine frozen rosé, Belvoir Rose Edleflower and a handful of ice cubes in a blender
- Blend until all ice cubes have been crushed and when it’s at your desired consistency
- Serve in a cute coupe with a sprig of lavender
7. Pinot Slush
I brought out the blender, threw in a few ingredients, and with a quick spin of the blades poured a glass.
- 4 oz. Pinot Grigio, chilled
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 3 frozen orange juice cubes
- 4 frozen pineapple juice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on the lowest setting for couple of seconds. Just until the ice cubes are broken up.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
- Serve immediately.
8. Strawberry Moscato Slush
A refreshing frozen cocktail made with red moscato wine and sweet summer strawberries!
- 2 cups strawberry
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 bottle (750ml) Red Moscato, set aside 1 cup in the fridge
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ice cube
- In a food processor, puree strawberries with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- When you’re ready to serve, puree the ice cubes with the remaining wine in the blender until slush consistency. Enjoy!
9. Peach Sangria Granita
Rich with the flavors of refreshing, sweet Sangria infused with peach schnapps, these Peach Sangria Granitas are the perfect way to imbibe in the summertime.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice of 1 orange (1/2 cup)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups red wine (I used Shiraz)
- ½ cup Peach Schnapps
- In large saucepan, heat water and sugar on medium heat and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in lime, lemon, and orange juice.
- Remove from heat and add wine and peach schnapps, stir.
- Transfer to 13×9 glass or metal baking dish.
- Cover and freeze for one hour then use a fork to stir up the slushied contents of the granita.
- Return to freezer and freeze at least 2 more hours, stirring/scraping again with a fork after another hour.
- Use a fork to break up the granita before serving.
10. Blueberry Cream Slushie
The best way to get your superfood antioxidant hit is by adding white wine and vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine blueberries, wine, ice cream, and ice cubes until smooth.
- Add simple syrup if desired.
- Serve in a chilled wine glass.
Number of servings (yield): 1 wine slush
Source : buzzfeed